Friday, January 16, 2009

CRY OF A SOUL


Early morning hours of silence my heart calls out for you master
Repeating your name master
what it wishes is to have a glimpse of you master
But as the time passes out minds starts distracting & concentration is lost
thoughts are dancing and heart & mind are very restless
My soul cries where are you my master ? where are you ?
Why so much darkness ? where are you ?
show me your light master I beg for your mercy master
only your mercy please have mercy
I m helpless have mercy give me your grace
remove this darkness with your radiant face
My soul is feeling so empty master cant you really hear it`s cries for you master
I need you please have mercy please have mercy
Are my words for you my dear master
I can`t do any thing else then holding on to you
in this Storm of worldly thoughts and desires master,
have mercy my master, have mercy on me my dear master
My soul some where know master that you will have mercy on me
the darkness will be replaced with light,
the emptiness will be fulfilled and the soul will be happy again,
and my small attempts to meet you master will be fruit full
as you are holding me tight
and guiding my each step so that it is right
With your mercy & grace AMAN will be what you want HER to be

No comments:

Post a Comment